When it comes to choosing a Top Acupuncture school in the US, it will be nearly difficult because there are many to choose from. Rather may know it or not, alternative treatments are becoming more popular by the day which results in the number of Acupuncture school to grow. However, don’t let that stop you from looking because many prospective students began their search with schools that are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). Doing this allows students to eliminate as many colleges as possible.
The Type Of Schools
Upon searching for schools that are accredited by the ACAOM you will need to look for a school that is not only location approved but offers a quality faculty that is practitioners of acupuncture as well as researchers advancing the field. You should also consider schools that have a doctoral program, have a well-known success rate in training students who can lead the field and you should consider research how long the school has been in existence as well as their current reputation for excellence. With that being said here is a list of schools that are known to possess everything a prospective student looks for in a school.
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- New England School of Acupuncture
- Bastyr University
- American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Top Acupuncture Schools
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
Of course, education isn’t the last step to getting in to the Acupuncture profession. You have to take an examination which is required to obtain a state license to practice. Depending on which state you take the exam in, you will need to pass with at least 75% in order to obtain your license for that specific state. If you are interested in taking an exam to obtain your license you should register yourself for an exam date. It is recommended to prep yourself my taking free online acupuncture exams for the reason that examination fees are expensive and become even more expensive if you have to pay for a second exam which is around $500.
Ok now you have all the information you need, you can start your search on your dream school to open doors to your new career!