There are many CMA schools to choose from, but you want to make sure that you are doing some research before you begin to make sure that you are getting the most out of your education at a price that you can afford. Not all schools are created the same, and investigating each school can help you to start your career as a CMA.
Instead of only doing research online, you may want to begin by contacting each school to obtain more information. Most CMA programs will have a designated person, or counselor that can provide a great deal of information about the CMA classes and how to get started. This is where you can ask all of the questions that you may have about the program, and you should feel as though you have all of the right information about this program after this inquiry. If you find that there is no one available to answer your questions, or it takes a great deal of time for someone to get back to you, this may be a bad sign.
You will also want to find out more about the specific CMA courses. You will have to pass an exam when you have completed your training, and you want to make sure that all courses prepare you for this time. You want to be ready to obtain your CMA certification, and the only way to complete this exam is with the right training.
There will often be a schedule that you need to adhere to for your CMA training. You should make sure that this does not conflict with other obligations that you have in your life. There are often several options that you can explore to get this training, and now it is becoming more common to complete this training online. Completing courses online will allow you to cater your school work around your life and circumstances.
Top ABA CMA Schools
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Practical Nursing
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
When you obtain your CMA degree, you will find that there are jobs that are open everywhere. This is one career path that is expected to grow in demand in the upcoming years, and this can place you in a field where there is a high demand for your skills. You may find that you are even recruited before you complete all of your training, and this can be a great feeling.
You will have to complete your CMA exam to receive your certificate, and you should find out about how to complete this exam from the very beginning of your training. You will want to obtain details about how much the exam will cost, when it is offered, and where you have to go to complete this exam. You will find that training can be completed in less than a year, and this will allow you to start a new career fast.