Have you ever thought about a career in the exciting healthcare industry? This is a rapidly expanding industry that offers many career opportunities. One such career path is chiropractic medicine. This field combines aspects of eastern and western medicine to help individuals with pain and discomfort in an holistic way. If you are interested in assisting chiropractic doctors with their work then consider becoming a chiropractic assistant. Chiropractic assistants provide a variety of functions in the office to include administrative, clerical, and patient interaction. To become a chiropractic assistant you need the right education and training. It can be very daunting to find that right program for you. So lets dive into this exciting and rewarding career opportunity and help you find a top rated program.
Prospective students will find that chiropractic assistant schools that offer this program will come in many varieties. Students can anticipate attending school online or in person. Schools that offer this program can be chiropractic colleges, massage therapy colleges, technical schools, or major colleges and universities. Prospective students wanting a well respected program should look for programs that offered through these type of accredited institutions. You can find information about these schools and their programs by researching them online.
Chiropractic assistant programs can very in length and duration depending on the institution. When looking for the right program students should think about their schedules and how much time they have to devote to the curriculum. Some programs will be very intensive and rigorous.
Top Chiropractic Assistant Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Massage Therapy - Associate's
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Once students have completed their programs of study they will be given either a certificate, associates degree, bachelors, or masters degree. The type of degree depends on the institution. When looking at one of these top rated programs prospective students should research the type of degree that will be offered. These degrees will be offered through accredited institutions.
Training for this type of career consist of both classroom training and external training through internships or externships. Each state also has specific requirements as far further testing or examinations. Prospective students should research the different training requirements that will accompany this career. These top rated programs provide significant opportunities for this training.
Once you have received the training for this career you will be apart of a rewarding profession focused on healing.