Have you ever thought about a career in the exciting healthcare industry? This is a rapidly expanding industry that offers many career opportunities. One such career path is chiropractic medicine. This field combines aspects of eastern and western medicine to help individuals with pain and discomfort in an holistic way. If you are interested in assisting chiropractic doctors with their work then consider becoming a chiropractic assistant. Chiropractic assistants provide a variety of functions in the office to include administrative, clerical, and patient interaction. To become a chiropractic assistant you need the right education and training. It can be very daunting to find that right program for you. So lets dive into this exciting and rewarding career opportunity and help you find a top rated program.
Prospective students will find that chiropractic assistant schools that offer this program will come in many varieties. Students can anticipate attending school online or in person. Schools that offer this program can be chiropractic colleges, massage therapy colleges, technical schools, or major colleges and universities. Prospective students wanting a well respected program should look for programs that offered through these type of accredited institutions. You can find information about these schools and their programs by researching them online.
Chiropractic assistant programs can very in length and duration depending on the institution. When looking for the right program students should think about their schedules and how much time they have to devote to the curriculum. Some programs will be very intensive and rigorous.
Top Chiropractic Assistant Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Massage Therapy - Associate's
- Respiratory Therapy
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Once students have completed their programs of study they will be given either a certificate, associates degree, bachelors, or masters degree. The type of degree depends on the institution. When looking at one of these top rated programs prospective students should research the type of degree that will be offered. These degrees will be offered through accredited institutions.
Training for this type of career consist of both classroom training and external training through internships or externships. Each state also has specific requirements as far further testing or examinations. Prospective students should research the different training requirements that will accompany this career. These top rated programs provide significant opportunities for this training.
Once you have received the training for this career you will be apart of a rewarding profession focused on healing.