How To Find The Right School For Your Needs
When you are seeking out child psychologist schools, you will find that you have many options. This is much different from the past when you would likely have one, or two universities in the area that offer this type of training. Now you will find that there are child psychologist programs offered in a variety of settings, and this can help more people obtain this type of degree.
The Choices To Earn Your Degree
You can attend a traditional school that offers child psychologist classes. This can be a great option if you have the time to cater your life around this schooling. You may also want to explore more nontraditional options to help you earn your child psychologist certification. You may be surprised to find out how many degrees are offered online that do not require you to leave your home to complete this training. This can be a great option for anyone that has to maintain a job during school, or for someone that has a family. People that cannot leave the home will also benefit from completing all courses online.
Top Child Psychologist Schools
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- Bridge - Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Doctor of Education in Educational Psychology
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- And more...
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Who Can Benefit From Online Training
You will find that child psychologist courses offered online offer the same curriculum as an actual college setting. The difference in taking classes online is that you will have more freedom and flexibility on how you complete your training. You will not have to attend a course in an actual college, and you may have deadlines at home, but this is something that you can easily work into your schedule. This can be a great way for a single mom to earn a degree online and get child psychologist training. This can also be great for a retiree that is looking to fulfill the dream of earning a child psychologist degree. The online setting for classes can be less intimidating, and you will still get all of the necessary instruction.
What To Look For In A Good School
When you are looking for a school, there are some things to keep in mind that will help you make the most of this experience. You want to make sure that you have the right level of support. When you are exploring schools, it can be a great idea to contact each one to find out which ones are most attentive to your needs. This can show you the level of support you can expect when you are actually attending courses. You will also want to find out about the level of experience of all instructors. This can allow you to work with someone that has direct experience with child psychology, and this can be a great benefit. Once you pass the child psychologist exam, you can be well on your way to starting a new, and exciting career.