How To Find The Right School For Your Needs
When you are seeking out child psychologist schools, you will find that you have many options. This is much different from the past when you would likely have one, or two universities in the area that offer this type of training. Now you will find that there are child psychologist programs offered in a variety of settings, and this can help more people obtain this type of degree.
The Choices To Earn Your Degree
You can attend a traditional school that offers child psychologist classes. This can be a great option if you have the time to cater your life around this schooling. You may also want to explore more nontraditional options to help you earn your child psychologist certification. You may be surprised to find out how many degrees are offered online that do not require you to leave your home to complete this training. This can be a great option for anyone that has to maintain a job during school, or for someone that has a family. People that cannot leave the home will also benefit from completing all courses online.
Top Child Psychologist Schools
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychology
- Mental Health Policy and Practice - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Discover how a Psychology degree from Keiser shapes great professionals in the field
- Concentrations in Human Services, Developmental Psychology, Healthcare, & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Psychology
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Trauma
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Certificate in School Counseling
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Consumer Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- MS in Psychology
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Psychology, Counseling Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Who Can Benefit From Online Training
You will find that child psychologist courses offered online offer the same curriculum as an actual college setting. The difference in taking classes online is that you will have more freedom and flexibility on how you complete your training. You will not have to attend a course in an actual college, and you may have deadlines at home, but this is something that you can easily work into your schedule. This can be a great way for a single mom to earn a degree online and get child psychologist training. This can also be great for a retiree that is looking to fulfill the dream of earning a child psychologist degree. The online setting for classes can be less intimidating, and you will still get all of the necessary instruction.
What To Look For In A Good School
When you are looking for a school, there are some things to keep in mind that will help you make the most of this experience. You want to make sure that you have the right level of support. When you are exploring schools, it can be a great idea to contact each one to find out which ones are most attentive to your needs. This can show you the level of support you can expect when you are actually attending courses. You will also want to find out about the level of experience of all instructors. This can allow you to work with someone that has direct experience with child psychology, and this can be a great benefit. Once you pass the child psychologist exam, you can be well on your way to starting a new, and exciting career.