How To Find The Right School For Your Needs
When you are seeking out child psychologist schools, you will find that you have many options. This is much different from the past when you would likely have one, or two universities in the area that offer this type of training. Now you will find that there are child psychologist programs offered in a variety of settings, and this can help more people obtain this type of degree.
The Choices To Earn Your Degree
You can attend a traditional school that offers child psychologist classes. This can be a great option if you have the time to cater your life around this schooling. You may also want to explore more nontraditional options to help you earn your child psychologist certification. You may be surprised to find out how many degrees are offered online that do not require you to leave your home to complete this training. This can be a great option for anyone that has to maintain a job during school, or for someone that has a family. People that cannot leave the home will also benefit from completing all courses online.
Top Child Psychologist Schools
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- Bridge - Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- MS in Psychology
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychology
- Mental Health Policy and Practice - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences. The University is dedicated to the scientific study of psychology with a Catholic understanding of the person, marriage and the family. The University offers Master of Science (M.S.) and Doctoral (Psy.D.) degrees in Clinical Psychology, a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Psychology and a Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- M.S. in Counseling
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology (online)
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Psychology, Counseling Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Who Can Benefit From Online Training
You will find that child psychologist courses offered online offer the same curriculum as an actual college setting. The difference in taking classes online is that you will have more freedom and flexibility on how you complete your training. You will not have to attend a course in an actual college, and you may have deadlines at home, but this is something that you can easily work into your schedule. This can be a great way for a single mom to earn a degree online and get child psychologist training. This can also be great for a retiree that is looking to fulfill the dream of earning a child psychologist degree. The online setting for classes can be less intimidating, and you will still get all of the necessary instruction.
What To Look For In A Good School
When you are looking for a school, there are some things to keep in mind that will help you make the most of this experience. You want to make sure that you have the right level of support. When you are exploring schools, it can be a great idea to contact each one to find out which ones are most attentive to your needs. This can show you the level of support you can expect when you are actually attending courses. You will also want to find out about the level of experience of all instructors. This can allow you to work with someone that has direct experience with child psychology, and this can be a great benefit. Once you pass the child psychologist exam, you can be well on your way to starting a new, and exciting career.